CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.04.2012

37 Weeks




How far along? 37 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Total of 10lbs


Maternity clothes? Everything with the exception of a few regular t-shirts and pj's I wear to bed! 


Stretch marks? same old same old


Sleep: Tossing and turning... tossing and turning... tossing and turning.

Best moment this week: Getting our maternity photos back! Woohoo!

Movement: Bubby is slowing down in the movement department... he's just running out of room. He's still very active in the evenings and early mornings though.


Food cravings: Cereal


Gender: Still a boy...


Labor signs: Not much this week... except dreaming about going into labor!

Belly button in or out? The top of my belly button sticks out... looks really weird.  


Wedding rings on or off? Wearing both wedding band and engagement ring, they both fit at the moment. Totally different from Boogie, I couldn't wear either at this point!


What I miss: For any of my clothes to fit right.... at this point, even my maternity clothes don't fit very well!


What am I looking forward too: Being done with school... because when Bubby arrives I will be DONE! Woo!!!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy momma...

 
Milestones: According to Baby Gaga he is full term, however I disagree.... I don't believe full term should be considered until 39-41 weeks.





No comments: