CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.12.2012

38 Weeks (a day late)






How far along? 38 weeks... although I'm updating a day late, the picture is in fact from yesterday ;-)

Total weight gain/loss: Total of 12lbs


Maternity clothes? Everything with the exception of a few regular t-shirts and pj's I wear to bed! 


Stretch marks? same old same old


Sleep: I sleep deeply but I wake up in a lot of pain. My hips and back ache and I feel incredibly stiff in the morning.

Best moment this week: Reaching "full term", although I think it should be 39+weeks to be considered full term

Movement: I'm getting jabbed in the ribs, bladder, cervix... oy.


Food cravings: Junk.


Gender: Still a boy...


Labor signs: Feeling crampy here and there, but not much of anything else.

Belly button in or out? The top of my belly button sticks out... looks really weird.  


Wedding rings on or off? Wearing both wedding band and engagement ring, they both fit at the moment. Totally different from Boogie, I couldn't wear either at this point!


What I miss: Getting out of bed without rolling and flopping out of bed!


What am I looking forward too: Holding my sweet boy!

Weekly Wisdom: Just a few more days/weeks!

 
Milestones: According to Baby Gaga Bubby is ready to be born... I think Bubby has his own plans though!




No comments: