CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.07.2012

October Update and Maternity Preview

As promised, I am finally updating with all of our fun activities and updates from October! As of yesterday I have (almost) completely finished my classes... I took my final exams and I'm praying I did well! All that's left now are 3 labs which I'm hoping to complete tonight! So yay! If all goes well and I pass (oh please!) then I will have officially completed my Associate in Arts Degree!

Now... here are lots of pictures and such from October and a few pictures from our maternity shoot!

We played outside and raked leaves...

We acted crazy and smiled a lot!

We painted pumpkins...

and created other fun art projects for Fall and Halloween...

Had our first experience with Elmer's glue... and were not impressed!

Ate HIGH in sugar snacks...

Went to the pumpkin patch...

Shared lots of slobbery kisses...

Discovered new and exciting things...

Pretended we were butterflies...

Colored on the sidewalk...

Sat in our artwork...

Learned how to blow dandelions...

Dressed up as an owl...

Conquered the wet and cold to attend the Fall Festival...

Went trick or treating...

And finally ended October by visiting Papaw and Mawmaw to get ring pops!

Elah had a blast in October and she continues to grow and amaze me! November is going to be life changing for her but I can't wait to see how she grows and changes in these next few weeks!

Now... for our maternity preview!










No comments: